28.3.08

Random Tag meme

I was tagged by my cousin kassi sorensen
1. Link to the person that tagged you! My links are not working!
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. Let the fun begin!

fIrSt- I can't live without lotion. I put it on at least 10 times a day!
sEcOnD-I'm a very bad nail bitter as well as kassi. when I get started I can't stop!
tHiRd- I love summer BBQing in the backyard at my mom and dads. It reminds me of when I was a child; Ridding horses, running through the sprinkler, all summer holidays, etc.
fOuRtH-I'm OCD about everything! I wash my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher & then after the disherwasher has washed them, I rinse them really well to make sure they're clean. I don't sleep very well because I'm thinking about all the things I think I should be doing. I follow daniel around all day and ask him to do anything I can think of.
fIfTh- I can't remember anything anybody tells me. I'm so spacey and I constantly lose things. I can never find my cell phone!
sIxTh-I love the early morning hours of summer! I love nothing better than being outside when the sun comes up. My favorite time of day!

I tag.....Sheena Shurtz, Holly Nelson, & kristan

2 comments:

Schows said...

Cute. Cute. Dont worry Kelsey I'm so spacey too, Tylers always trying to get me to be a list maker. Aren't those whale jammies cute on? I love the little capped sleeves.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Awesome post, just want to say thanks for the share