28.5.09

Memorial Day

We had lots of fun during Memorial weekend. Here are a few pictures from the weekend!
A few of the pictures turned out blurry. This picture is kind of grainy! I'm not sure what happened! Oops!!!
When emma tells me she wants to swing it sounds like she is saying Louise! It's really funny! I had the hardest time figuring it out!

Em loves laying back when she swings! Sometimes she gets so far back it scares me. I'm surprised it doesn't scare her!


Blurry, but SO CUTE!

Don't ask me what I'm doing in this picture! A LITTLE BIT WEIRD!!!! I know! I only used it because emma is so cute in it!

CUTE HAT AND SUNGLASSES! She loves wearing these 2 items. CRAZY! She will keep them on for hours!



CLEAN FEET! SHE IS SUCH A BIG GIRL!


I LOVE MY EM!!!

5 comments:

Hanna said...

I just want to squeeze her, she is TOO cute! How could she not be though? I mean, look how cute her parents are! :)

jswomack said...

Oh...so fun! We love you guys and wish you weren't moving so soon! Just promise to come back and visit...and let us visit too! Sheesh! Emma is so stinkin' cute!

Nicole Cope said...

SO CUTE!! Oh my gosh, I LOVE the sunglasses and hat!! She is ADORABLE!!! It was so fun to hang with you and Emma at the baby shower. Thanks again for everything! You're awesome. By the way... I am still waiting for that new blog header :)

DK Johnston said...

cute pictures! Those sunglasses are so adorable. Her hair is getting LONG!

The Andersens said...

I always love looking at your pictures. Emma is one of the cutest little girls! How much longer do you have in Rexburg?