27.7.09

the craziness of this last week

monday and tuesday Dan was at Grad school in Twin Falls.
Wednesday we celebrated EMMA's 2nd Birthday! (WOOHOO), grandma and grandpa Jardine came to visit, and we went to a social work graduation party celebration.
Thursday Dan Graduated. (YAY) I'm so proud of him! He's going to make an amazing Social Worker!
Friday we moved to twin falls, with help from many many good people. Thanks especially to grandpa, grandma and Jordan Womack. I was sick all Friday and couldn't help much, I felt terrible.
Saturday we started unpacking.
Sunday we went to our new family ward. (WHICH WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALREADY) Grandma and Grandpa Left and We are missing them already!!!
Today we are tired and slept until noon.
WE ARE SO HAPPY TO BE WHERE WE ARE! WE KNOW IT'S WHERE HEAVENLY FATHER WANTS US TO BE!
Here are some pictures of our long week!




Some people boycotted graduation because we didn't have an Apostle, but we love Bishop Edgley!

Dan's Social Work Buddies


Emma is already missing her "louise" aka swing. She asks for it every day!

our HAPPY 2 year old!

She loved every minute of her birthday! especially because grandma and grandpa were here!


8 comments:

Nicole said...

Kels!! You moved??!!! Oh my gosh! I wish you would have called us! We could have helped ya! Emma is sure a cutie in that little dress! Happy birthday Emma! And CONGRATS Dan!!! That must be a relief :)

Cara Dickerson said...

Man! Can't believe you guys are already gone! We miss you guys, but wish you good luck in Twin!! Love the pictures! (Especially Dan's goofy smile in the top pic.)

Hanna said...

Oh Kels! Thank you so much for posting those! I cried and cried! I wish we could have been there, but hope you felt our love all these miles away! We can't wait to hear about the adventures life brings you in Twin!

P.S. Thanks for the clothes, you're the greatest!

Melody said...

Cute pictures! Emma is just SOOO cute. We're sad you guys are gone, but we're glad that you're in the right place. :)

Hanna said...

Hi Kels! I just wanted you to know that tell you I put an award for you on my blog :)

How do you copyright your pictures? Please teach the slow people (or person!) these things!

Kort Schank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Lorilee said...

hey! We miss you! and I showed Caleb your blog and he yelled Emma, Emma! He misses her too! :) I'm glad you like your new ward that'll be good. we will have to come visit you some time though! And I hope you are feeling better soon! :) Take Care!

Gena said...

Emma is seriously so cute. I can't believe she is two already! And Congrats to Dan! That's SUCH a huge accomplishment! Hope things are going well for you there in Twin Falls!