12.3.10

WOW! I know it's been like forever. I just can't believe how busy We've been trying to prepare for baby. I've been planning on posting for a long time, but every time I start- something comes up. Between Organizing, bow making, baby blanket making, looking for jobs and all the rest I barely have time to breathe. I will post pictures soon, I just wanted everyone to know we're still here and that we miss all of you.
ONLY 8 DAYS until baby is due! CRAZY! I will make sure and post a belly picture and Emma updates sometime in the next few days.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Hanna said...

I've missed seeing Emma pictures! And I'd love to see your cute belly!

How's the job hunt going?

Angela said...

Wow I thought you guys had fallen off the face of the earth!! Good luck with a new baby! Post pictures soon!!

Miriam Lusk said...

Good luck with everything! Belly Pictures!!!

Nicole said...

Nice to know you guys are alive! Can't wait to see pictures of the upcoming new addition!

Dulcie said...

Can't wait to see pictures of you and your little one. Good luck with everything.