5.2.08

6 random facts about me

ok tiffany...now that you've twisted my arm j/k :) Actually I was also tagged a few times last year and never ended up doing it. so here we go....6 Random facts

1. I have a new found passion; I LOVE to rEaD. I've always really liked to read, but recently have found a lot of joy in it. I will read just about anything and everything. Last week I read 3 books and I'm hoping I will get 10 in this month. Daniel has always been a big reader and he kind of pushed me which is why I started reading! Daniel makes fun of me because I'm a slow reader, but none the less I still LOVE it!

2. In high school I found out that I love to Jog OUTSIDE! There is no better feeling then being out for a jog & pushing yourself as hard as you can. The Endorphines are wonderful. That is a big reason why I can't wait to leave Rexurg. With this weather the jogging season is only about half the year and it is hard for me to make it through a day without jogging. I miss Nevada!

3. I'm a hIcK! I grew up doing 4-H and I loved every minute of it. My Dad was very competitive and he loved doing it with my siblings and I. This gave me some great memories of spending time with my dad. In 4-H I won Reserve @ the Nevada State Fair. I also won Grand Champion a couple of times in Fallon. I won Reserve champion in Reno. I was in Round Robin for showmanship a few times. (Not that anyone has any idea what that is!) The best part of this is that I did pig (swine) 4-H

4. I was in the bAg OlYmPiCs. In high school I worked at Grocery store called Raleys where I was the Best bagger in my store. I went to reno for finals and got really nervous. I think I was the slowest bagger there. But I can say for 2003 I was in the Bag Olympics!

5. I absolutly LOVE HOT TOMALES! It is my favorite candy. Anytime I go to the theatre I have to have HOT TOMALES. This is something I got from my mom. These were her favorite candies when I was a girl and I wanted to be just like her!!!

6. I'm a pErFeCtIoNiSt! if you do it, I will want to redo it! Something I need to work on.

The FUN part....I tag...
Angela Bingham, Ashley Babcock (a good reason to get your blog started), Dulcie Clayton, Amy Denney, my sister Kristan & MAGGIE

1 comment:

t.m. said...

Hot Tomales are my favorite too!!! I love them with popcorn (weird.) Also please tell me how you came to love reading. Maybe I will like it when I am not "forced" to read. I have 20 + books to read this semester and I need to learn to love it, so I stop dreading it!!