19.2.08

VAMPIRE BOOKS!!!!

For the last few months I've been hearing a lot of people talk about the Vampire books. It seemed like everyone had read it, so I decided I would give it a try. I LOVE it!!!! Everyone needs to read the Vampire books by Stephenie Meyer! They are so good. I read all 3 books in 4 days and each book is 500 or more pages. The first book is called "Twilight", the second is "New Moon", and the third is "Eclipse". The 4th book doesn't come out until august, but they are making a movie of the book as well. The movie has the kid from Harry Potter that Plays Cedric Diggory. Stephenie graduted from BYU, but her book is a top seller and very popular! EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ IT.

4 comments:

Holly & Kasey said...

I am totally hooked on these books! I can't wait until the fourth one comes out!!

kelsey j said...

I dont think I can wait until August!

Mare said...

I only wish that my kids were small enough that I could read while they are awake. I guess that I can be thankful that the books are going to last like 3 weeks before i finish. Your blog is cute! I am glad you found mine. I am always wondering around other people's friend lists just for fun!

Lewieville said...

I know, these books are amazing. I was surprised how much I liked them.