1.9.08

GO VOTE 4 EMMA

SO TODAY I SIGNED EMMA UP FOR A CUTE BABY CONTEST. I get emails all the time about different baby competitions so I thought I would do one that I can put on my blog. SO GO VOTE FOR EMMA! this is the link below
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=725014&x=.jpg
THE LINK WONT WORK FOR SOME REASON SO JUST CUT AND PASTE! SORRY! :)If she wins we will get $2500.00 which will be so nice for either our college education or we could even buy enough diapers to not have to potty train emma for like 5 years! JUST KIDDING
VOTERS CAN WIN $100,000!

4 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

I voted. Can I put the link on my blog?

kelsey j said...

Thanks for voting! that would be awesome, thank you sariah. Emma says "hi"

Schows said...

Kels I'm home! Lets play! my new number is 356-4065

Kari said...

Hi Kelsey! I voted for Emma and she better win cause she is the CUTEST BABY EVER! :) Anyway, I'm going to add you to my blog! My blog is kariandnathan.blogspot.com