1.9.08

Hi EVERYONE!

Today is Labor day and Emma is throwing up. It started with me a little over a week ago then it went to Daniel and now it has reached Emma! Our poor little girl. I'm so happy that once emma is feeling better it will not be a threat to our home anymore. I still would advise everyone to stay away from us for a few days. We went to church Yesturday and I'm so sorry if Emma got anyone sick!
So because Emma has been sleeping most of the day I have time to do a few things on the computer.
IT SURE HAS BEEN A WHILE EH!? So Daniel will be posting his Chicago trip as soon as he gets a chance. He has been so busy with his new job at Heartland as the Maintenance man and at the bookstore helping them move into the new store. The new bookstore is awesome! It will be so nice to have a bookstore that big!

No comments: