7.4.09

I feel so Rejuvenated and ready to take on the next 6 months. It is so true that it is so important for us to have General Conference! We, or at least I, start to become stagnant and we need a little motivation. When We here the Prophet speak the spirit reminds us that he is the Lord's Prophet. I'm so thankful we were able to enjoy it! I truely start to look forward to it when I realize the time is drawing near. I love being able to watch it in my own home. Up until recently I always felt badly about watching it at home, but Dan and I had a discussion and we realized how much better of an experience it is at home! This way we can put emma down for her nap and take good notes. I think it was such an amazing idea to bring it to our homes. I feel I get so much more out of it and I pay attention so much easier. When I'm sitting in church I sometimes start to look at the clock, mainly because my bum is becoming soar and my child is about to make me pull out my hair (it makes it hard to listen)!
Anyway, I know the gospel is true! I love the prophet and I KNOW HE IS HEAVENLY FATHERS PROPHET ON THIS EARTH! I love the apostles and holy cow are they INSPIRED! How could anyone not know the church is true when you hear them speak!

This is the prophet. I got this picture off of thomassmonson.org!

if you want to know more about the LDS church go to
www.lds.org

No comments: