28.3.09

aM I rEmemBeRablE? is RemEmbErablE even a word?

I love this picture and since I don't have my camera, well here you go. I found it on another girls blog! This girl was one of my roommates at EFY like 6 years ago, but she doesn't remember me. (I'm not talking about the girl in the picture, I'm talking about the girl with the blog, hohohoohohooo-Tiger???) She was in my ward last year and I started talking to her and then I mention that I thought she was in my EFY and she really didn't know me or even care. She kind of brushed me off. I was like totally excited that I'd found her, I guess I'm just not all that rememberable (haha). Kind of funny, huh! Anyway, during my blog stalking I found her blog and that is what brought up this little tangent.

2 comments:

t.m. said...

That is so funny because I seem to never forget people, but I feel like they have no clue who I am! I hate that, because sometimes its awkward, or if I don't say anything, I wonder if they know who I am...I should just always say something.

Dryden's said...

Such a cute Picture! I am so gald you found my blog! how are you doing? What are you up to these days? Where are you guys living? Are you still in Rexburg?