3.3.09

the ANTICIPATION is killing me

I've been wanting to see the movie, Australia for sooo long! We were going to go see it in the theatre, but it never happened. I was sad that we never ended going to see it, but that's ok because.....It came out on video today!!!! The only problem is...Daniel has to work all night and I'm supposed to wait for him! Oh man it is killing me! what should I do. should I say too bad dan and just watch it or should I suck it up and show my husband how much I love him?!
All kidding aside, I really am super excited and I know I will end up waiting for him! I just can't help but be impatient. it's been a long time since I've seen a good love story!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

JEALOUS!! I want to see that too!! But Nathan is always working or studying... So I'll have to wait till this weekend :(

Sariah Hartley said...

Looks like a good one. I love you're new layout on your blog, it's so dang cute! And Emma is just as adorable as eva.

Dulcie said...

Russ and I went and bought the movie the MINUTE he got back from work. We LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I can't wait to hear what you think.