16.3.09

no pictures :(

The battery on my camera has been dead for a long time. It is home, in Fallon Nevada, at my moms. I left it there at christmas and it has been very sad for me. I'm hoping I will get it soon. That way I can post new emma pictures, but until then I will just update on her recent adventures!

So funny...I love her tons! Whenever she gets tired she comes to me, with her blankey in hand, and says nigh-nigh and she points to her bed. She doesn't mind me putting her to bed at all. My friend Olivia told me once that her daughter Lola does this and I thought that was crazy. I NEVER thought emma would start, but she has and it is the sweetest thing ever.

She has also started saying so many different things in the last few weeks its crazy! Here is a examples,
bubba or bubble
snack
lunch
up
water
cute
Oh Shoot (the sad part is, it doesn't sound like "oh shoot", if you know what I mean)
dora (her favorite show)
hot dog
NO (her favorite word)
Don't
Eyes(she has actually said this one for a long time, but it makes me laugh everytime)
juice
and many others!

She also loves to be my little helper. Today she put the dryer sheets in the washing machine. SO FUNNY, I LOVE IT!
We went out and played basketball with her tonight and she thought it was the funniest thing ever! She kept going nutz everytime daddy helped her put the ball in the basket!

She has always always always hated movies, but recently loves movies like Kung fu Panda, 101 Dalmations, Dora the Explorer, etc. She pretty much loves anything with animals!

Today we went for a walk and once again she made me laugh at how grown up she is. She took the lead and so I just kind of followed. She walked all the way across our apartment complex to our friends apartment and knocked on the door. It's crazy how she got there all by herself! It is not an easy task! You have to take a ton of corners and go around other apartments...I still can't believe it!
I love being at home with her.

4 comments:

Gena said...

Sounds like she is such a joy and growing up so much! She sure is a cutie!

Hanna said...

We can't wait to see that girl again! Do you want me to pick up your camera battery from your mom and bring it to you?

Sariah Hartley said...

My camera broke in July. That was the worst!

Sariah Hartley said...

I was thinkin about makin my blog private because there were some stockerish people but it's taken care of. Never mind;)